8 Steps to Keep Your Home Twice as Neat in Half the Time
The incredibly popular housekeeping guide The House That Cleans Itself (over 100,000 copies sold) has now been updated and streamlined, making it easier than ever to implement in your home. Using new tips, strategies, and ideas from hundreds of readers, Mindy delves into the reasons behind chronic messiness and helps you find permanent solutions to end your messes once and for all.
This handy step-by-step guide will show you how to:
- set up your home so efficiently and logically that it seems to clean itself
- get started by using a stepladder, a camera, and the mindset of a detective
- make every room in your home look cleaner than it actually is
- change messy areas into tidy ones—permanently
- anticipate and prevent messes before they happen
- implement useful and time-saving tricks and techniques, such as camouflage and stations
- get the family on board in this new process
Even if you've struggled with clutter and chaos for years, you can keep your home twice as clean in half the time by following these eight simple steps. Plenty of creative suggestions, specific how-tos, and loads of encouragement will help you change your home from "messed" to "blessed" for good.
Please read important information about autographs here first!